- Achieve organic growth through proactive management of rate and occupancy to drive overall revenue growth.
- Leverage management platform and economies of scale to extract value.
- Drive cost efficiencies across the portfolio.
Portfolio, Development & Centre Management
- Focus on development activities in key markets.
- Align with investment partners to execute development opportunities.
- Generate fees from site identification, design, development, project management, administration, and ongoing management activities.
- Undertake portfolio development opportunities to maximise value.
- Maintain an efficient capital structure.
- Effective risk management including interest rate and refinancing risk.
Execute high quality accretive aquisitions in a fragmented industry.
- Explore market opportunities for revenue generation.
- Focus on digital transformation.
- Drive brand awareness.
- Execute high quality accretive acquisitions in a fragmented industry.
Develop multiple revenue streams to maximise returns.
This information does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective investor may require in evaluating a possible investment in National Storage REIT. It should be read in conjunction with National Storage REIT’s other periodic and continuous disclosure reports and announcements lodged with the Australian Securities Exchange, which are available on this website and at www.asx.com.au. The information contained within this website is not and does not form part of any offer, invitation or recommendation in respect of National Storage REIT securities or any other securities. This information has been prepared without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation or needs of individuals. Before making an investment decision, prospective investors should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to their own objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consult with your own legal, tax, business and/or financial advisors in connection with any decision made in relation to the information contained within this website.