National Storage is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance in order to protect and enhance our performance and build sustainable value for security holders. The National Storage corporate governance framework is based on the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
Learn more about our approach to corporate governance through the Corporate Governance Statement.
- Audit Committee Charter
- Board Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Risk Committee Charter
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Disclosure and Communications Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Incident and Breach Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Appendix 4G
- Client Complaints Handling Procedure for National Storage Financial Services Limited
- Financial Services Guide for National Storage Financial Services Limited
- Modern Slavery Statement FY2021
- NSR Equity Incentive Plan Rules
- WGEA Report
- Whistleblower Website
National Storage Financial Services Limited in its capacity as the responsible entity of the National Storage Property Trust has elected to rely on ASIC Class Order (CO 13/655) in relation to the amount of consideration to acquire interests in NSPT.